Mushroom growing humidification & humidity control
Mushrooms love dark and humid environments. To cultivate mushrooms humidifiers are used to maintain an optimum air humidity of 95%rH.
It is important that the humidification system be capable of delivering drip-free humidity control as any droplets precipitating out of the atmosphere on to the mushrooms would cause brown spots and make them less attractive to customers.
Benefits of Condair humidification in mushroom growing include:
- Extensive expertise around the world with many agricultural applications
- Comprehensive product range to precisely meet customers' requirements
- Optimum environment for better quality product and increased profits
- Comprehensive service of expert advice, design, supply, installation, commissioning, maintenance and spares supply
- Low energy systems to minimise operating costs
- Low maintenance systems to reduce on-going service requirements
Other industries where Condair delivers vital humidity control